Join me for a FREE Webinar!
3 Must-Have Conversations
for Pregnant Couples
Imagine going to the hospital as a united team. Even though you have no idea what’s going to happen, you'll face it together.
Imagine coming home having defined at least the big things - like who'll get groceries, do laundry and the dishes.
Imagine a give-and-take where each gives the other slack as you get used to being a parent.
All of these things will only work if you communicate. Honest, authentic, open-minded conversations over a stretch of time.
JOIN ME and let’s plan three amazing coffee dates where you can have some soul-satisfying conversations that prepare you for parenthood.
I'll give you everything you need to start talking.
Select your time below to Register:
This webinar is for you if:
- You're thrilled to be expecting your first baby
- Some part of you worries how a new baby will disrupt your life
- You struggle initiating in-depth conversations with your partner
- You're unsure of all the new responsibilities that will come with a new baby
- You want to feel as prepared as possible before baby arrives
- You want to be a unified team, with a plan to learn together as you face the exciting yet unpredictable experience of childbirth and parenting.
Give me just one hour of your time and I'll give you what you need to work these things out in three easy steps.
You'll learn WHAT you need to talk about before your baby comes and HOW to talk in a way that will strengthens your relationship and deepens your connection.
I've been hanging out with babies, little children and their parents for over 35 years. From early childhood educator and infant teacher, to college professor, teacher trainer, parent coach, foster mom, and more, I have the education and real life experiences to draw on as I guide you through the journey we call parenthood.
It's a life-changing event, having a baby. I'm here to help. 💖
Don't miss out!
This webinar is only happening ONCE in 2020, so register now: